Norfolk Police, Virginia State Police to hold free VIN etching event
The Norfolk Police Department and Virginia State Police will host a FREE vin etching event on Saturday, November 2, 2013, in the parking lot at Harbor Park Stadium, 150 Park Avenue, from 11am-2pm.
Residents can have their vehicles permanently identified with 17 numbers that will further assist law enforcement if the vehicle is stolen.
The numbers may be etched on a window or sunroof.
Motorcycle clubs are welcome and encouraged to attend as well.
The event is open to all and free. Proof of ownership (registration and title) of vehicle is required to participate. This event will be held in cooperation with The Virginia State Police (Help Eliminate Auto Theft) HEAT program.Submit Your Photo
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'