Crews respond to water main break in Norfolk
Norfolk, Va. – Crews have responded to a six inch water main break, located at 10th Bay Street in Norfolk, according to Norfolk Public Works Spokesman, Harry Kenyon.
Water service has been shut down so that repairs can be made.
About 15 to 20 people will be affected by the water service shutdown, officials say.
Crews estimate the repairs will be made by around 4 p.m. Thursday afternoon.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified