Crews respond to water main break in Norfolk
Norfolk, Va. – Crews have responded to a six inch water main break, located at 10th Bay Street in Norfolk, according to Norfolk Public Works Spokesman, Harry Kenyon.
Water service has been shut down so that repairs can be made.
About 15 to 20 people will be affected by the water service shutdown, officials say.
Crews estimate the repairs will be made by around 4 p.m. Thursday afternoon.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- UPDATE: Cargo ship runs aground in Virginia Beach; crews to start salvage plan Friday
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call