Crews respond to water main break in Norfolk
Norfolk, Va. – Crews have responded to a six inch water main break, located at 10th Bay Street in Norfolk, according to Norfolk Public Works Spokesman, Harry Kenyon.
Water service has been shut down so that repairs can be made.
About 15 to 20 people will be affected by the water service shutdown, officials say.
Crews estimate the repairs will be made by around 4 p.m. Thursday afternoon.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates.
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Couple calls 911 after they don't get hash brown order at McDonald's