I-664 North reopens after accident on the MMMBT
Traffic on I-664 North is moving again after being stopped for over an hour due to an accident on the Monitor Merrimac Memorial Bridge Tunnel.
The backup is now over 6 miles to Portsmouth Boulevard.
If you are heading north to the Peninsula the James River Bridge and the HRBT are heavy but steady.
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge