KMK Productions takes action against Breast Cancer
Portsmouth, Va.– Tomorrow from 5 p.m. until 9 p.m. KMK Productions will host a spirit night supporting Susan G. Komen’s Passionately Pink fundraising campaign at Chick-fil-A in Portsmouth to raise funds for the fight against Breast Cancer.
The event will include a video game party bus, a live DJ as well as free giveaways.
A portion of sales will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
For more information, please contact Kimberly Wimbish at email@example.com.
This event is sponsored by Susan G. Komen For The Cure, KMK Productions and Chick-fil-A.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car