KMK Productions takes action against Breast Cancer
Portsmouth, Va.– Tomorrow from 5 p.m. until 9 p.m. KMK Productions will host a spirit night supporting Susan G. Komen’s Passionately Pink fundraising campaign at Chick-fil-A in Portsmouth to raise funds for the fight against Breast Cancer.
The event will include a video game party bus, a live DJ as well as free giveaways.
A portion of sales will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
For more information, please contact Kimberly Wimbish at email@example.com.
This event is sponsored by Susan G. Komen For The Cure, KMK Productions and Chick-fil-A.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Police identify two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call