KMK Productions takes action against Breast Cancer
Portsmouth, Va.– Tomorrow from 5 p.m. until 9 p.m. KMK Productions will host a spirit night supporting Susan G. Komen’s Passionately Pink fundraising campaign at Chick-fil-A in Portsmouth to raise funds for the fight against Breast Cancer.
The event will include a video game party bus, a live DJ as well as free giveaways.
A portion of sales will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
For more information, please contact Kimberly Wimbish at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is sponsored by Susan G. Komen For The Cure, KMK Productions and Chick-fil-A.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!