Hampton police investigate larcenies from vehicles in the Fox Hill area
Hampton, Virginia – Hampton police are investigating multiple larcenies from vehicles in the Fox Hill section of the city.
According to police, officers responded to the 100 block of Drummonds Way at 7:40am Saturday in reference to a vehicle larceny.
While on scene, officers learned of multiple vehicles in the Howe Road, Willow Oaks and Nickerson areas that had been tampered with.
Police say the suspect(s) rummaged through the vehicles and took electronics, money, purses, and wallets.
Police say there did not appear to be forced entry into the vehicles and most had been left unlocked.
Hampton Police encourages all citizens to secure their vehicles and to remove items of value from plain view from inside of their vehicles.
Police plan to increase patrols in those areas.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton