BOGO deal for furloughed federal workers
Norfolk, Va. - Furloughed federal workers will be able to enjoy some free fun this weekend.
Sesame Street Live: Make a New Friend will play at the Ted Constant Center in Norfolk and two shows on Sunday, October 13 will be free for government employees – after a first ticket is purchased.
You must present your federal I.D. at the box office and you can also save 50% on select seats.
Tickets are $15 and $22. A limited number of $35 Gold Circle seats and $65 Sunny Seats are also available. Tickets for the Kids’ Matinee Special are $9 (excluding Gold Circle and Sunny Seats) and open to school or daycare groups with more than 10 children.
For more information, click here.
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Washington and Lee student killed, 9 injured in crash
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says