BOGO deal for furloughed federal workers
Norfolk, Va. - Furloughed federal workers will be able to enjoy some free fun this weekend.
Sesame Street Live: Make a New Friend will play at the Ted Constant Center in Norfolk and two shows on Sunday, October 13 will be free for government employees – after a first ticket is purchased.
You must present your federal I.D. at the box office and you can also save 50% on select seats.
Tickets are $15 and $22. A limited number of $35 Gold Circle seats and $65 Sunny Seats are also available. Tickets for the Kids’ Matinee Special are $9 (excluding Gold Circle and Sunny Seats) and open to school or daycare groups with more than 10 children.
For more information, click here.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’