Victory for Tribe women’s soccer
The Tribe of William and Mary improves to 3 – 0 in conference play – thanks to two former Hampton Roads stars, Emory Camper and Caroline Casey.
Camper, a junior from Cox High School, scored the game winning goal in the 52nd minute.
Grassfield Grizzlie alum, Casey, made seven saves to preserve a 2 to 1 victory over Delaware.
Next up – the Towson Tigers at home Thursday.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight