A US Airman is reunited with his family at Busch Gardens
Williamsburg, Va. – On the military watch, a surprise reunion at Busch Gardens amusement park between a US Airman and his family.
The family was watching a performance of Night Beats at the amusement park this afternoon when they were suddenly called out of the audience.
According to Busch Gardens, Staff Sergeant Kenneth Taiclet said he wanted to give his four children a memory they would never forget.
So with the help of a character from the Night Beats show, Ulrich, Taiclet’s wife Melissa was invited into the performance as an “unsuspecting guest”.
It was at this point that Ulrich let the Taiclet children in on the surprise as their father ran out to greet the family.
Taiclet has just finished up an 8 month deployment to Afghanistan and a 3 month deployment in Qatar. He has been serving in the military for 15 years.
He says he had not seen his youngest child since the baby boy was born in April and enjoyed this wonderful reunion with his family.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam