Walmart pulls “Naughty Leopard” costume for toddlers after parents complain
Walmart stores are pulling a ‘Naughty Leopard’ costume from shelves after parents complained that it sexualizes little girls. That’s according to a report from the Daily Mail.
The $19.97 costume, made for toddlers, features a black dress with purple leopard trim and a headband with cat ears attached.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave