Walmart pulls “Naughty Leopard” costume for toddlers after parents complain
Walmart stores are pulling a ‘Naughty Leopard’ costume from shelves after parents complained that it sexualizes little girls. That’s according to a report from the Daily Mail.
The $19.97 costume, made for toddlers, features a black dress with purple leopard trim and a headband with cat ears attached.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Some mail sent to sailors aboard the USS Harry S. Truman was lost at sea