Walmart pulls “Naughty Leopard” costume for toddlers after parents complain
Walmart stores are pulling a ‘Naughty Leopard’ costume from shelves after parents complained that it sexualizes little girls. That’s according to a report from the Daily Mail.
The $19.97 costume, made for toddlers, features a black dress with purple leopard trim and a headband with cat ears attached.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million