Walmart pulls “Naughty Leopard” costume for toddlers after parents complain
Walmart stores are pulling a ‘Naughty Leopard’ costume from shelves after parents complained that it sexualizes little girls. That’s according to a report from the Daily Mail.
The $19.97 costume, made for toddlers, features a black dress with purple leopard trim and a headband with cat ears attached.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship