Richmond paramedic arrested for serving pot-laced cookies to girls, report says
Henrico County, Va. – A Richmond EMT has been placed on administrative leave after he was arrested while off-duty for serving marijuana-laced cookies to three girls, according to WTVR/CBS 6. One of the girls got sick and had to be taken to the hospital.
Trevon Cannon, 19, of Highland Springs, faces marijuana and child neglect charges. According to the report, the age of the girls in this case was not released, however, the charges indicate the girls were under 18 years old.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam