Reports: Heat, Nets may display players’ nicknames on jerseys
Could you imagine seeing “King James” on the back of LeBron’s jersey during a game?
Well according to reports, that idea may not be so far-fetched.
According to Yahoo News, sources say the Miami Heat discussed using nicknames to replace the last names above players’ numbers on the upper back of one of their alternate jersey styles.
Yahoo News also says that the Nets could be a part of this experiment as well.
Click here to read more about it on Yahoo.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Some mail sent to sailors aboard the USS Harry S. Truman was lost at sea