Reports: Heat, Nets may display players’ nicknames on jerseys
Could you imagine seeing “King James” on the back of LeBron’s jersey during a game?
Well according to reports, that idea may not be so far-fetched.
According to Yahoo News, sources say the Miami Heat discussed using nicknames to replace the last names above players’ numbers on the upper back of one of their alternate jersey styles.
Yahoo News also says that the Nets could be a part of this experiment as well.
Click here to read more about it on Yahoo.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested