Suspects break into woman’s home in Currituck County
Currituck County, N.C. – Last week, a home was broken into in the Grandy area of Currituck County officials say.
They say suspects got into the home through a window that was unlocked. Once inside, they woke a woman up and demanded money.
The State Bureau of Investigation is helping with this case. Officials have collected evidence and several suspects have already been interviewed but no arrests have been made.
If you know anything about this case, please call the Sheriff’s Office at 252-543-8204.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- VB Navy SEAL arrested for selling military weapons, ammunition
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place