911 call mix-up leaves family feeling helpless
Carla Boykins’ front door hasn’t always been in bad shape. She says emergency responders pushed their way through her door, thinking she needed help inside.
But another crew had already answered the call for help. She was in the ER when a paramedic told her. Four months later she’s fine, but her door still needs to be fixed.
Tonight at 11, we’ll tell you the full story about the mix-up over a 911 call for help that’s left one family feeling helpless.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!