UPDATE: Man arrested, charged with shooting into Chesapeake home
UPDATE: Police have arrested 53-year-old William Terry Jr. He is charged with shooting into an occupied dwelling, use of a firearm in commission of a felony, use of a firearm by a convicted felon, brandishing a firearm, and vandalism. The incident stemmed from an argument between the suspect and a person living at the location of the shooting, police say.
Chesapeake, Va. – Right now, police in Chesapeake are investigating after they say shots were fired into a dwelling.
They say this happened in the 2200 block of Farmer Lane. Police say they pursued someone in the area and now a K-9 is attempting to track the suspect in the area of Pond and Shady Lane.
Calls came in about the incident at around 9 p.m.
No injuries have been reported.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for more updates.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship