UPDATE: Man arrested, charged with shooting into Chesapeake home
UPDATE: Police have arrested 53-year-old William Terry Jr. He is charged with shooting into an occupied dwelling, use of a firearm in commission of a felony, use of a firearm by a convicted felon, brandishing a firearm, and vandalism. The incident stemmed from an argument between the suspect and a person living at the location of the shooting, police say.
Chesapeake, Va. – Right now, police in Chesapeake are investigating after they say shots were fired into a dwelling.
They say this happened in the 2200 block of Farmer Lane. Police say they pursued someone in the area and now a K-9 is attempting to track the suspect in the area of Pond and Shady Lane.
Calls came in about the incident at around 9 p.m.
No injuries have been reported.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for more updates.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested