Burger King storage unit catches fire in Chesapeake
Chesapeake, Va. – Crews responded to a fire at a Burger King storage unit early Tuesday morning, officials tell NewsChannel 3.
It happened at 5:34 a.m. Crews were dispatched to the Burger King located in the 1600 block of South Military Highway.
Crews arrived on scene and found smoke showing from inside the building. The fire was deemed under control at 5:48 a.m.
The fire was contained to an attached storage unit on the restaurant; the fire did not extend into the restaurant.
No injuries have been reported; the cause of the fire is currently under investigation.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen