Burger King storage unit catches fire in Chesapeake
Chesapeake, Va. – Crews responded to a fire at a Burger King storage unit early Tuesday morning, officials tell NewsChannel 3.
It happened at 5:34 a.m. Crews were dispatched to the Burger King located in the 1600 block of South Military Highway.
Crews arrived on scene and found smoke showing from inside the building. The fire was deemed under control at 5:48 a.m.
The fire was contained to an attached storage unit on the restaurant; the fire did not extend into the restaurant.
No injuries have been reported; the cause of the fire is currently under investigation.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach