Redskins fall again in week 2
NewsChannel 3 is the Home of the Redskins
Green Bay, Wis. – On Sunday, the Redskins suffered through another tough one. Aaron Rodgers went 34 for 42 for a career-high 480 yards and four touchdowns. James Jones had a career-high 178 yards, and James Starks ran for 132 yards to help push the Packers to a 38-20 victory over the Redskins.
The Packers’ defense kept RG3 at bay going up 24-0 at the half. He did make a comeback, though, in the second half leading his team to three touchdowns.
Washington now gets ready to host the Detroit Lions Sunday at one.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom