Weekend repairs to affect traffic on London Bridge Road near Dam Neck Road
Virginia Beach, Va. – Starting at 2 p.m. Saturday, September 14, London Bridge Road will be closed between Taylor Farm Road and Dam Neck Road while the Department of Public Utilities makes repairs to two water line valves in the roadway.
Traffic will be rerouted via Taylor Farm Road and Dam Neck Road. Advanced warning signs will be posted, advising motorists of the alternative routes.
London Bridge Road is expected to reopen by 7 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 15.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations