Weekend repairs to affect traffic on London Bridge Road near Dam Neck Road
Virginia Beach, Va. – Starting at 2 p.m. Saturday, September 14, London Bridge Road will be closed between Taylor Farm Road and Dam Neck Road while the Department of Public Utilities makes repairs to two water line valves in the roadway.
Traffic will be rerouted via Taylor Farm Road and Dam Neck Road. Advanced warning signs will be posted, advising motorists of the alternative routes.
London Bridge Road is expected to reopen by 7 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 15.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire; two others injured
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean