Water main installation to affect traffic on Princess Anne Rd. near General Booth Blvd.
Virginia Beach, Va. – Starting at 9 a.m. Monday, September 16, the Department of Public Utilities will begin installing a water main at the intersection of Princess Anne Road and Newstead Drive.
From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., portions of Princess Anne Road between General Booth Boulevard and Elson Green Avenue will be closed to through traffic.
Advanced warning signs will be posted, advising motorists of lane closures. Citizens are urged to use alternate traffic routes when possible. Weather permitting, the work is scheduled to be complete by Oct. 4.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend