Langley conducts night flying
Langley Air Force Base, Va. - The 1st Fighter Wing will conduct night flying exercises from Sep. 17 through September 19.
Flights will start at 4 p.m. and continue through as late as 8 p.m.
The flights will remain within the standard flight patterns.
Air Force pilots need night flying to meet their training and proficiency requirements and ensure maximum readiness.
The wing last conducted night flying in February of this year.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom