Langley conducts night flying
Langley Air Force Base, Va. - The 1st Fighter Wing will conduct night flying exercises from Sep. 17 through September 19.
Flights will start at 4 p.m. and continue through as late as 8 p.m.
The flights will remain within the standard flight patterns.
Air Force pilots need night flying to meet their training and proficiency requirements and ensure maximum readiness.
The wing last conducted night flying in February of this year.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- VB Navy SEAL arrested for selling military weapons, ammunition
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place