1-mile delay on I-264 Westbound near Newtown Road
I-264 traffic back-ups
UPDATE: All incidents are clear. One mile delay.
Virginia Beach, Va. – Multiple crashes are affecting traffic this morning on I-264 Westbound near the Newtown Road exit.
The outside set of lanes (three of them) have reopened on I-264 West near the Newtown Road exit. However, traffic delays extend to Independence Blvd.
Use extreme caution; expect delays.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home