1-mile delay on I-264 Westbound near Newtown Road
I-264 traffic back-ups
UPDATE: All incidents are clear. One mile delay.
Virginia Beach, Va. – Multiple crashes are affecting traffic this morning on I-264 Westbound near the Newtown Road exit.
The outside set of lanes (three of them) have reopened on I-264 West near the Newtown Road exit. However, traffic delays extend to Independence Blvd.
Use extreme caution; expect delays.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery