Lane closures scheduled for Lynnhaven Pkwy, Rosemont Road
Virginia Beach, Va. – Virginia Beach Public Works has announced temporary lane closures and traffic stoppages at the intersection of Lynnhaven Parkway and Rosemont Road on Sunday, September 15, 2013.
Beginning at 7:30 a.m., crews will be installing traffic signal mast arms. The work will require brief, temporary traffic stoppages in all approaching traffic lanes between 7:30 a.m. and 8:30 p.m.
Police will be present to monitor and direct traffic as needed during this time.
Periodic temporary single lane closures will continue between 7:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Once the project is completed, traffic will resume as usual, officials say.
All work is weather permitting.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'