Lane closures scheduled for Lynnhaven Pkwy, Rosemont Road
Virginia Beach, Va. – Virginia Beach Public Works has announced temporary lane closures and traffic stoppages at the intersection of Lynnhaven Parkway and Rosemont Road on Sunday, September 15, 2013.
Beginning at 7:30 a.m., crews will be installing traffic signal mast arms. The work will require brief, temporary traffic stoppages in all approaching traffic lanes between 7:30 a.m. and 8:30 p.m.
Police will be present to monitor and direct traffic as needed during this time.
Periodic temporary single lane closures will continue between 7:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Once the project is completed, traffic will resume as usual, officials say.
All work is weather permitting.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales