Man on scooter injured in hit and run in Norfolk
Norfolk, Va. - A man has been taken to the hospital after a hit and run occurred in Norfolk on Tuesday night involving a white pick-up truck and a scooter.
Police say this happened at around 7:29 p.m. at Cromwell and Willowwood.
The injured man was taken to Sentara Norfolk General with non-life threatening injuries according to police.
No further details have been released about the vehicle yet.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for more updates on this story.
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge