Neptune’s Surfing Classic
Virginia Beach, VA – Surfers competed in Neptune’s Surfing Classic today.
The competition is part of the Annual Neptune Festival going on all month.
Surfers of all ages hit the waves between 1st and 8th streets for a chance to win prizes.
Today’s contest was produced in conjunction with the Eastern Suffering Association.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car