William and Mary hosts Hampton
Williamsburg, Va. – William and Mary hosted Hampton Saturday evening in their home opener. The Tribe was looking to bounce back after a loss last week to West Virginia, and they would get on the board first. John carpenter connected from 29 yards out. On their next possession, Tre McBride makes a pretty move and takes a pass for a big gain. That would set up a touchdown run for Kendell Anderson from 2 yards out. The Tribe would go up 10 to 0. With less than 2 minutes to go in the half, Michael Graham threw a 41 yard bomb to Sean Ballard, and that would make it 17 to 0 at the half. The tribe go on to win this one with a final score of 31 to 7.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel