Child hit by a driver in Norfolk
Norfolk, Virginia – A 3-year-old boy was hit by a car in the 800 block of Fremont Street in the Olde Huntersville section of Norfolk.
Police tell NewsChannel 3 the boy was playing basketball in the street when he was struck by the vehicle.
The driver did stop and remained on the scene until police arrived.
The boy was transported to CHKD by a family member, he sustained no life threatening injuries.
For updates stay with wtkr.com and NewsChannel 3.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations