Princess Anne Road construction begins this weekend
Virginia Beach, Va. – Milling, paving, and pavement marking work will begin on Princess Anne Road from South Plaza Trail to Edwin Drive on Sunday, September 8, 2013, through Sunday, September 29, 2013.
Day work will be during the hours of 9 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. Evening work will be from the hours of 7 p.m. until 5:30 a.m. Weekend work hours will be from 7 a.m. until 5 p.m.
The milling and paving operation is likely to produce traffic delays, congestion, and some construction noise. Advanced warning signs will be clearly posted advising motorists of lane closures. Citizens are urged to use alternate traffic routes when possible.
All scheduled work is weather-permitting.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested