Angry girlfriend slaps rival driver to end wild NASCAR Race
Chase Elliott won the Chevrolet Silverado 250 in Canada capturing his first career win in one of Nascar’s top series. On the final turn, Elliott spun Ty Dillon to secure the win. Seconds later, Max Papis and Mike Skeen made contact in the identical part of the track. Papis was later slapped by Skeen’s enraged girlfriend:
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Police identify two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains