Convicted rapist collapses after learning victim had HIV
A 27-year-old man, who will spend the next five years behind bars for raping a woman, collapsed after police told him the woman he assaulted had HIV.
According to the Huffington Post, Richard Thomas pleaded guilty to the rape in Liverpool Crown Court back in July.
He will find out later this week if he contracted the illness from the woman.
According to the Huffington Post, Thomas let himself into the woman’s home in the middle of the night and she woke up and found him raping her.
Click here to read more about this story on the Huffington Post.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave