Convicted rapist collapses after learning victim had HIV
A 27-year-old man, who will spend the next five years behind bars for raping a woman, collapsed after police told him the woman he assaulted had HIV.
According to the Huffington Post, Richard Thomas pleaded guilty to the rape in Liverpool Crown Court back in July.
He will find out later this week if he contracted the illness from the woman.
According to the Huffington Post, Thomas let himself into the woman’s home in the middle of the night and she woke up and found him raping her.
Click here to read more about this story on the Huffington Post.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom