Grandparents Day at St. Gregory the Great Catholic School
Virginia Beach, Va. – It’s back-to-school time in Hampton Roads!
On Friday, August 30, 2013, Grandparents Day was held at St. Gregory the Great Catholic School in Virginia Beach.
Grandparents were invited to have breakfast, and attend church and class with their grandchildren.
Student ambassadors accompanied the younger students to meet with their grandparents before having their pictures taken.
Check out some photos from the event:
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations