Taking Action to fight breast cancer
NewsChannel 3 staff created this bra for the 2013 Bra-ha-ha Competition.
If you consider yourself creative and you want to help raise awareness and funds to address breast cancer, you might be interested in this annual project.
The entry fee into the contest helps provide free breast screenings through Chesapeake Regional Medical Center for women who can’t afford them.
Touted as “a seriously uplifting experience,” survivors and supporters of the event create a theme to decorate the bras.
The designs are judged and presented in a much anticipated fashion show and awards competition.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave