Taking Action to fight breast cancer
NewsChannel 3 staff created this bra for the 2013 Bra-ha-ha Competition.
If you consider yourself creative and you want to help raise awareness and funds to address breast cancer, you might be interested in this annual project.
The entry fee into the contest helps provide free breast screenings through Chesapeake Regional Medical Center for women who can’t afford them.
Touted as “a seriously uplifting experience,” survivors and supporters of the event create a theme to decorate the bras.
The designs are judged and presented in a much anticipated fashion show and awards competition.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!