Taking Action to fight breast cancer
NewsChannel 3 staff created this bra for the 2013 Bra-ha-ha Competition.
If you consider yourself creative and you want to help raise awareness and funds to address breast cancer, you might be interested in this annual project.
The entry fee into the contest helps provide free breast screenings through Chesapeake Regional Medical Center for women who can’t afford them.
Touted as “a seriously uplifting experience,” survivors and supporters of the event create a theme to decorate the bras.
The designs are judged and presented in a much anticipated fashion show and awards competition.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery