A fundraiser and party for the Alzheimer’s Association
Newport News, VA – People enjoyed cold treats this afternoon while helping out the Alzheimer’s Association.
The fundraiser was held at Pelican’s Snoballs on Warwick Blvd.
Pelican’s Snoballs serves up tasty snow cones daily.
There were also games and food provided to keep the fun going.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million