A fundraiser and party for the Alzheimer’s Association
Newport News, VA – People enjoyed cold treats this afternoon while helping out the Alzheimer’s Association.
The fundraiser was held at Pelican’s Snoballs on Warwick Blvd.
Pelican’s Snoballs serves up tasty snow cones daily.
There were also games and food provided to keep the fun going.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’