A fundraiser and party for the Alzheimer’s Association
Newport News, VA – People enjoyed cold treats this afternoon while helping out the Alzheimer’s Association.
The fundraiser was held at Pelican’s Snoballs on Warwick Blvd.
Pelican’s Snoballs serves up tasty snow cones daily.
There were also games and food provided to keep the fun going.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Bullying or Fun? Military spouses go to battle over "Dependa" on Facebook
- Wait -- they found a gun hidden WHERE?!
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- UPDATE: Woman caught on camera stealing from baby's grave explains why she did it