Taking action against bullying in Hampton Roads
Today, we have a very special edition of the Parents’ Corner.
Kids are going back to school, and that means they need to be educated on bullying.
The number one thing for kids to do? Build confidence.
Frank Cucci of Linxx Academy of Martial Arts in Virginia Beach joins Kristen Crowley to talk about the program.
Place: Linxx Academy of Martial Arts, Kempsville Rd., Saturday, Aug. 24th, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Who: Children ages 6 – 12
Cost: $20 fee & 100% of the proceeds go to St. Jude
How to register: Call 757-495-7070
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Police identify two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains