Taking action against bullying in Hampton Roads
Today, we have a very special edition of the Parents’ Corner.
Kids are going back to school, and that means they need to be educated on bullying.
The number one thing for kids to do? Build confidence.
Frank Cucci of Linxx Academy of Martial Arts in Virginia Beach joins Kristen Crowley to talk about the program.
Place: Linxx Academy of Martial Arts, Kempsville Rd., Saturday, Aug. 24th, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Who: Children ages 6 – 12
Cost: $20 fee & 100% of the proceeds go to St. Jude
How to register: Call 757-495-7070
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study