Beach Police looking for people seen using stolen credit card
Virginia Beach Police are looking for the public’s help identifying three people using a stolen credit at Lynnhaven Mall.
Police say between 9:45 a.m. and 12:45 p.m. on July 2nd, a residence in the 4200 block of Grove Court was burglarized and several items were stolen.
Later that afternoon, the victim’s credit card was used to make purchases at the mall.
Two black males and one black female were spotted in surveillance photos.
Anyone with information about this crime is asked to call the Virginia Beach Crime Solvers Office at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP or text VBTIP with your information to CRIMES (274637).Submit Your Photo
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- VB Navy SEAL arrested for selling military weapons, ammunition
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Video: Utah Jazz mascot gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head