Private Argo Bert Roberson
Today we honor World War II Veteran Private Argo Bert Roberson.
He served in the US Army — 92nd division from 1943 to 1947.
He was stationed in Camp Kilmer, New Jersey and Normandy Beach in 1944.
This picture was sent in by his very proud daughter, Jeneice Roberson-Hunter – she says her dad is alive and well.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations