Private Argo Bert Roberson
Today we honor World War II Veteran Private Argo Bert Roberson.
He served in the US Army — 92nd division from 1943 to 1947.
He was stationed in Camp Kilmer, New Jersey and Normandy Beach in 1944.
This picture was sent in by his very proud daughter, Jeneice Roberson-Hunter – she says her dad is alive and well.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Police identify two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains