Man with unusual name arrested again on drug charges, report says
Beezow Doo-doo Zopittybop-bop-bop faces drug charges.
The 32-year-old man made headlines last year after being arrested for drugs in his hometown of Madison, Wis., reports say.
He had his name legally changed from Jeffrey D. Wilschke to Beezow Doo-doo Zopittybop-bop-bop in 2011.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million