Man with unusual name arrested again on drug charges, report says
Beezow Doo-doo Zopittybop-bop-bop faces drug charges.
The 32-year-old man made headlines last year after being arrested for drugs in his hometown of Madison, Wis., reports say.
He had his name legally changed from Jeffrey D. Wilschke to Beezow Doo-doo Zopittybop-bop-bop in 2011.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'