Man with unusual name arrested again on drug charges, report says
Beezow Doo-doo Zopittybop-bop-bop faces drug charges.
The 32-year-old man made headlines last year after being arrested for drugs in his hometown of Madison, Wis., reports say.
He had his name legally changed from Jeffrey D. Wilschke to Beezow Doo-doo Zopittybop-bop-bop in 2011.
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Couple calls 911 after they don't get hash brown order at McDonald's