Disney actor Lee Thompson Young found dead, LA police say
LOS ANGELES (CNN) — Actor Lee Thompson Young was found dead in his Los Angeles apartment Monday morning, police said.
Investigators did not immediately reveal a suspected cause of death, noting the coroner would determine that later.
Young, 29, is best known for the leading role on Disney’s “The Famous Jett Jackson” television series starting in 1998.
He more recently has been acting in TNT’s “Rizzoli & Isles” as Detective Barry Frost.
Young’s body was found in his home at 8 a.m. Monday, a Los Angeles Police spokesman said.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down