Woman’s foot severed by train in Norfolk
Norfolk, Va. – A woman was rushed to the hospital early Saturday morning after being struck by a train.
Police say the call came in just before 2 a.m. Saturday at the 2300 block of Church Street in Norfolk.
We’re told that the woman was apparently laying over the tracks when the train approached.
She was taken to Sentara Norfolk General Hospital with a severed foot. She is now in stable condition.
Norfolk police continue to investigate.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery