Woman’s foot severed by train in Norfolk
Norfolk, Va. – A woman was rushed to the hospital early Saturday morning after being struck by a train.
Police say the call came in just before 2 a.m. Saturday at the 2300 block of Church Street in Norfolk.
We’re told that the woman was apparently laying over the tracks when the train approached.
She was taken to Sentara Norfolk General Hospital with a severed foot. She is now in stable condition.
Norfolk police continue to investigate.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave