Woman’s foot severed by train in Norfolk
Norfolk, Va. – A woman was rushed to the hospital early Saturday morning after being struck by a train.
Police say the call came in just before 2 a.m. Saturday at the 2300 block of Church Street in Norfolk.
We’re told that the woman was apparently laying over the tracks when the train approached.
She was taken to Sentara Norfolk General Hospital with a severed foot. She is now in stable condition.
Norfolk police continue to investigate.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home