1-year-old hospitalized for severe injuries in Kill Devil Hills
Kill Devil Hills, NC – Police are now investigating after a 12-month-old child was found severely injured in Kill Devil Hills, officials tell NewsChannel 3.
On August 13, 2013, Kill Devil Hills police investigators responded to an alleged complaint of child abuse on Smithfield Street.
A 12-month-old child living at a home on Smithfield Street had been transported to Outer Banks Hospital. The child was then transported by Dare MedFlight to the Children’s Hospital of the King’s Daughters, due to the severity of injuries.
NewsChannel 3 is working to gather more information – check back on WTKR.com for updates.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million