Four wanted for walking out on restaurant bill in Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach, Va. – Four people are wanted for walking out on their bill at a Denny’s Restaurant in Virginia Beach, police tell NewsChannel 3.
It happened on Thursday, July 25. Police say at 1:18 a.m., four suspects ran out of the Denny’s restaurant located at 198 Newtown Road without paying their bill.
The suspects, after eating, ran out of the front door without making any attempts to pay for their meals.
Police need the public’s assistance in identifying the suspects. Anyone with information regarding this crime is encouraged to call Virginia Beach Crime Solvers at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP (1-888-562-5887) or submit a tip by texting “VBTIP” and the information to CRIMES (274637). Callers remain anonymous and could be eligible for up to a $1,000 reward if their information leads to an arrest.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury