Four wanted for walking out on restaurant bill in Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach, Va. – Four people are wanted for walking out on their bill at a Denny’s Restaurant in Virginia Beach, police tell NewsChannel 3.
It happened on Thursday, July 25. Police say at 1:18 a.m., four suspects ran out of the Denny’s restaurant located at 198 Newtown Road without paying their bill.
The suspects, after eating, ran out of the front door without making any attempts to pay for their meals.
Police need the public’s assistance in identifying the suspects. Anyone with information regarding this crime is encouraged to call Virginia Beach Crime Solvers at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP (1-888-562-5887) or submit a tip by texting “VBTIP” and the information to CRIMES (274637). Callers remain anonymous and could be eligible for up to a $1,000 reward if their information leads to an arrest.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found