Traffic pushed to alternate routes after tunnel closures
Norfolk, Va. – Motorist are forced to take one of several alternate routes, after the westbound lanes of the Downtown Tunnel shutdown until Monday morning.
Detours are in place and drivers are encouraged to take the Midtown Tunnel, the Jordan Bridge (toll suspended this weekend), and the Gilmerton Bridge.
Closures are expect every weekend until next Spring.
For full coverage on the closures at the Downtown Tunnel, click the link below.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time