Woman’s SUV strikes Chesapeake fire truck
Chesapeake, Va. – Police are searching for a woman who hit a Chesapeake fire truck with her vehicle, and drove away from the scene.
It happened on July 17, 2013. A woman driving a dark green Jeep struck a Chesapeake fire truck while backing out of a parking space near Indian River Road and MacDonald Road.
The suspect was seen purchasing items from a nearby store just before the incident.
If anyone has information regarding the identity of this individual they are encouraged to call, text or submit an on-line tip to the Chesapeake Crime Line.
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Washington and Lee student killed, 9 injured in crash
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says