Strong thunderstorms soak Hampton Roads
Hampton Roads, Va. – Strong thunderstorms moved through portions of Hampton Roads and NE North Carolina on Saturday.
These storms produced gusty winds of 30 to 40 mph and frequent cloud-to-ground lightning.
Showers and storms will be possible tonight through early Sunday with the biggest threat being heavy rain. Minor flooding is possible. Please do not drive through a flooded street.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years