Strong thunderstorms soak Hampton Roads
Hampton Roads, Va. – Strong thunderstorms moved through portions of Hampton Roads and NE North Carolina on Saturday.
These storms produced gusty winds of 30 to 40 mph and frequent cloud-to-ground lightning.
Showers and storms will be possible tonight through early Sunday with the biggest threat being heavy rain. Minor flooding is possible. Please do not drive through a flooded street.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations