Strong thunderstorms soak Hampton Roads
Hampton Roads, Va. – Strong thunderstorms moved through portions of Hampton Roads and NE North Carolina on Saturday.
These storms produced gusty winds of 30 to 40 mph and frequent cloud-to-ground lightning.
Showers and storms will be possible tonight through early Sunday with the biggest threat being heavy rain. Minor flooding is possible. Please do not drive through a flooded street.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’