Three arrested during drug bust in Dare County
Members of the Dare County Drug Task Force along with deputies from the Dare County Sheriff’s Office conducted a narcotics investigation in Wanchese on July 17 that resulted in three arrests.
Police say a large amount of heroin was seized as well as a quantity of counterfeit controlled substance being represented as cocaine.
Charles Anthony Pinchback, 56, was charged with possession with the intent to sell or deliver heroin, possession with the intent to sell or deliver a counterfeit controlled substance, and conspiring to sell or deliver heroin.
He has been committed to the Dare County Detention Center in lieu of an $18,000 bond.
Also arrested on outstanding warrants was 26-year-old Kelly Clark Rogers. She faces charges of failure to appear/larceny, failure to appear/drug paraphernalia, and failure to pay monies as directed by the court.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery