Couple plead guilty to Rally’s murder of two brothers
Virginia Beach, Va. – The two former Rally’s employees who were charged in the February murders of a co-worker and his brother pleaded guilty to murder in Virginia Beach Circuit Court Monday.
Deandre Dunnaway admitted to robbing and killing his Rally’s manager Alphonso White and his brother Michael Johnson.
He pleaded guilty to two counts of capital murder, conspiracy to commit a felony, use of a firearm in commission of a felony, and robbery charges. He was sentenced to three life terms without the possibility of parole. He avoided the death penalty with the plea agreement.
His girlfriend and co-worker, Cheari Edwards, pleaded guilty to two counts of first degree murder, conspiracy to commit a felony, use of a firearm in commission of a felony, and robbery charges. She will be sentenced November 18th and could face nearly 50 years in prison.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales