Couple plead guilty to Rally’s murder of two brothers
Virginia Beach, Va. – The two former Rally’s employees who were charged in the February murders of a co-worker and his brother pleaded guilty to murder in Virginia Beach Circuit Court Monday.
Deandre Dunnaway admitted to robbing and killing his Rally’s manager Alphonso White and his brother Michael Johnson.
He pleaded guilty to two counts of capital murder, conspiracy to commit a felony, use of a firearm in commission of a felony, and robbery charges. He was sentenced to three life terms without the possibility of parole. He avoided the death penalty with the plea agreement.
His girlfriend and co-worker, Cheari Edwards, pleaded guilty to two counts of first degree murder, conspiracy to commit a felony, use of a firearm in commission of a felony, and robbery charges. She will be sentenced November 18th and could face nearly 50 years in prison.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down