Five moves you can do anywhere to get fit
Are you one of those people who says “I would love to work out but I just dont have time!”? Problem solved! No more excuses! It is week two of our twelve week #WTKRgetfit challenge and Group Fitness Instructor Cassie Reamy from Onelife Fitness stopped in to show us five great moves that you can do ANYWHERE! Do these five moves in sequence for as many rounds as possible and tell us how you feel on Facebook and Twitter using the hashtag #WTKRgetfit! I will be doing these at lunch today! Kristen
Watch our Move It Monday segment to see how to do each move and then get started!
Here is the workout:
#1 Balance on one leg and kick the free leg front to back slowly
10 times, switch legs, repeat for 10
#2 Standing elbow to knee touches 20 times
#3 Squat jacks 20 times
#4 Step up, knee up, step down, lunge back 10 times, switch legs and repeat for 10
#5 Side to side pushups alternating sides for 20
Repeat the moves for as many rounds as possible, aim for 2-3 rounds to start!
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen