Kirk Cousins optimistic about future
Richmond, Va. – There’s an old adage in the NFL that if you have two quarterbacks, you really have none. Well in Washington, they hope that their two QBs chance that perception. The Redskins received a lot of backlash for drafting Kirk Cousins in the fourth round of last year’s draft after taking Robert Griffin III. But as it played out, the Cousins pick proved to be a smart one. He performed well last year when Griffin was out and gained confidence from his coaches and teammates.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom