Newport News man accused of driving to Georgia for sex with 14-year-old
John Tysarczyk, Jr.
Newport News, Va. – A 36-year-old Newport News man was arrested in Augusta, Ga. after officials say he drove to the state to meet and have sex with who he believed to be a 14-year-old girl.
Investigators were chatting undercover with the Virginia man accused, John Tysarczyk, Jr.
He was arrested on Thursday for criminal attempt aggravated child molestation and is now being held in the Richmond County Jail.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave