Newport News man accused of driving to Georgia for sex with 14-year-old
John Tysarczyk, Jr.
Newport News, Va. – A 36-year-old Newport News man was arrested in Augusta, Ga. after officials say he drove to the state to meet and have sex with who he believed to be a 14-year-old girl.
Investigators were chatting undercover with the Virginia man accused, John Tysarczyk, Jr.
He was arrested on Thursday for criminal attempt aggravated child molestation and is now being held in the Richmond County Jail.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery