Manager of Treasure Chest night club arrested in undercover narcotics investigation
Hampton, Va. – Robin Gail Mason, 55, the manager of the Treasure Chest night club in Hampton, was arrested and charged with distribution of marijuana after police say they conducted an undercover investigation.
Police say an undercover officer bought marijuana from Mason several times during the investigation.
Officers searched the Treasure Chest and Mason’s home on N. Mallory Street and they found more marijuana and other items consistent with the distribution of narcotics.
Police also seized a 2002 Dodge pick-up truck.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight