Manager of Treasure Chest night club arrested in undercover narcotics investigation
Hampton, Va. – Robin Gail Mason, 55, the manager of the Treasure Chest night club in Hampton, was arrested and charged with distribution of marijuana after police say they conducted an undercover investigation.
Police say an undercover officer bought marijuana from Mason several times during the investigation.
Officers searched the Treasure Chest and Mason’s home on N. Mallory Street and they found more marijuana and other items consistent with the distribution of narcotics.
Police also seized a 2002 Dodge pick-up truck.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!