Husband posts video of wife’s tantrum on YouTube (video)
This eventually ended up being grounds for divorce.
A man posted a mortifying video on YouTube showing his wife having a temper tantrum, apparently because he wouldn’t take her to the lake.
The woman, identified by RightThisMinute.com as 30-year-old Whitney Mongiat, said her husband had promised to take her to the lake with some friends, but he changed his mind after they got into an argument.
The couple, who lives in Knoxville, Tenn., married last May. Mongiat told the website she is filing for divorce after 14 months of marriage.
The video goes on for more than three minutes, with Whitney screaming and kicking the dashboard.
In the video caption, James said his wife “flipped out” because he had to do errands instead of spending their Saturday on a lake.
Whitney, who is a nurse, said she is embarrassed because friends, family and co-workers have seen the video.
Read more: RightThisMinute.com
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study