Husband posts video of wife’s tantrum on YouTube (video)
This eventually ended up being grounds for divorce.
A man posted a mortifying video on YouTube showing his wife having a temper tantrum, apparently because he wouldn’t take her to the lake.
The woman, identified by RightThisMinute.com as 30-year-old Whitney Mongiat, said her husband had promised to take her to the lake with some friends, but he changed his mind after they got into an argument.
The couple, who lives in Knoxville, Tenn., married last May. Mongiat told the website she is filing for divorce after 14 months of marriage.
The video goes on for more than three minutes, with Whitney screaming and kicking the dashboard.
In the video caption, James said his wife “flipped out” because he had to do errands instead of spending their Saturday on a lake.
Whitney, who is a nurse, said she is embarrassed because friends, family and co-workers have seen the video.
Read more: RightThisMinute.com
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket