Tide gate testing scheduled for Midtown Tunnel
The Midtown Tunnel will be closed in both directions on Sunday, August 4th from 1:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. for tide gate testing.
Traffic will be detoured to the I-264 Downtown Tunnel.
Tide gate testing at the Midtown Tunnel is a regularly scheduled component of routine tunnel maintenance and is conducted at a time that will have the least impact on traffic. The last test was performed April 7.
For more information, visit www.va511.org.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave